Monday, December 21, 2009

Heartburn Symptoms And Causes Constant Heartburn, Indigestion, And Bloating What Could Be Causing These Symptoms?

Constant Heartburn, Indigestion, and Bloating what could be causing these symptoms? - heartburn symptoms and causes

I have not seen a doctor, but probably should.

In the last 6 months I have experienced the symptoms of heartburn, indigestion and flatulence every day. Just started to come, and I have no idea why.

Not usually occur in the morning, and I will be slightly swollen after lunch. I have little to eat smaller portions, but helped, but almost none.
I also took antacids and other medications to alleviate the problem, but I'm obviously still epilogues indigestion in the last resort.

Most Increasingly anxious, but I indigestion by eating foods low in protein and glucose, and milk products.

Suggestions or comments? Have you had or a similar situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment