Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tiffany Towers Red Anyone Know What This Dream Means?

Anyone know what this dream means? - tiffany towers red

Ok, I have a friend named Katie, whom I 2 years ago, allegedly at the Twin Towers in 9 / 11, but before he got sick and what not.

In my dream, he disappeared on that day and died, so that in the dream that I has not happened and here she is. She found in the middle of the school year two years ago.

In the dream I had only 2 friends, Leo and Annie, two children, she has been known for years. Children who my friends really hate me in my sleep, or simply do not know me. Two young girls (my friends in real life), Cassie and Tiffany hated me and insulted me every day, to the point where I almost never spoke, trying not even seen. He let some of my basic classes and had some serious problems in the family. So Annie was hit by a car. After I saw this I was very depressed. Then a few days later, Cassie and Tiffany began to really mean. They called my house and told me I was worthless, that Annie would die, and I should kill myself. It is therefore NIGHT, got his fingers in my thoughts, so pucker a few times, put my best dress, and then ate a bottle of pills and died. When Leo found out who did this, know that Cassie and Tiffany took me so he brought a gun to school and shot the two shootings, and that some children from the. Then, when Annie heard that the hospital had removed the cap itself.

Yes, I strange dream. Does anybody know what this means?

No comments:

Post a Comment