Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stomp Out Loud What Can I Do About Loud Neighbors That Stomp And Scream Obscenities At Their Small Children?

What can I do about loud neighbors that stomp and scream obscenities at their small children? - stomp out loud

The absolutely ridiculous. I understand that children can be strong. I have a sister and brother, the 10 and 11 The things I heard are the mother and father called The F Word, and other things so hard that you almost hear loud and clear. I live in an apartment that is well soundproofed.

I've lived here for 4 years and went through 3 or 4 months. Is constant. Every day, especially when my brothers go to bed (9-10 Clock). Then, above all, almost empty every night at 11:30 clock until midnight.

I spoke with my mother and she will not begin to disturb, but not until late at night. I am 21 and still living at home during their studies.

This is not only strong, but its painful to hear the children scream loudly, as if their blows. I kept calling the performance of the child, but I am afraid that something happened with my family.

I do not know what to do. I wish I did not budge. I know that you can not move, it is not an option.

PleaseHelp me to enjoy so difficult, even a movie without hearing what YFF.

My family did not approve the takeover, and my brother and my sister listen to them.

One final point, beating them on the roof, so that every time they walk into the living room of my roof cracks and the ceiling of my room is the development of a crack in it. It's just a small crack in the moment, but certainly not to be. I know I've lived here for 4 years.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I call CPS and report that the managers of the building, where they are.

Live. Laugh. Love.™ said...

First, I would suggest a complaint to the owner of this because I'm sure there is something in the lease to the noise level.

If you want, call CPS, you can, nothing will happen to your family. I know because I know someone called someone else.

Mommy to Eden said...

Call Human Resources Division and inform them about it, but they also say that you want to make sure that your family is in danger. Children do not deserve. I prefer to have the family began screaming at me that poor children.

Post a Comment