Monday, February 15, 2010

Letter For Community Service Hours To Lawyer Early Termination Of Probation?

Early Termination of Probation? - letter for community service hours to lawyer

I am currently on probation, and for about 5 months. I was sentenced to one years total. The first meeting I told my probation officer that I would write a letter of recommendation for early termination of the words after 6 months. That remains the plan. I have completed all the required hours of community work, taking the required classes, and I am currently on all my fines and costs of monitoring. What amazes me, is my probation officer will write the letter, are my chances of a more complete? I doubt whether they are committed to my lawyer. The judge of the study is not yet fallen, and the judge did not like me. I wonder what steps are necessary for me to make progress in this pProcess and to obtain early termination fees.

3 comments:

Nightrid... said...

Caitlin hello. After all their penalties, which is the best recommendation to the judge for early release will be. If the total amount of fines are not paid in full, may hinder, but a request was made and may have two consequences.

I do not know why, I wonder whether you should have your attorney involved here. If you accept, probation, whether declared or been convicted of an offense. His lawyer has nothing to do with what can happen now do a test case. Lawyers are used prior to conviction. The only way now is to continue or probation after serving his sentence. If you try to test his attorney a hearing, I would say he is not entitled to represent him. Do not forget to mention the fact that Tthat the judges do not like, so that a call to the occasion, as, for example, the premature termination of the probationary period, which is not at all help the cause.


The best advice is, as we continue. Even if the judge does not grant early release, which is now halfway complete. Self will finish sooner than you think.

Good luck and I hope it is useful

Carlos said...

Do not waste any money for a lawyer if they are paid. Much of the decision of the judges is based on the professional opinion of a probation officer. The dismissal was on the letter of the trial period, and he alone can begin. Stay up to stay longer to avoid trouble and stay on good terms with his probation officer. From 6 months and nothing happened. OP ask the early termination fee.

red_ligh... said...

Holly **** I just had the same **** DTHE morgon could happen PO Curt Sayed, go to jail, the best chances will be no night is my last night of freedom opens office Sayed sorry for my past, I'm drunk and Misspelling high and a little difficult, and the button I'm seeing my party, I received yesterday evening the court date tomorrow, when I briefly on the identity of the ankle

Post a Comment